Thursday 12 September 2013

Introduction!

Three Dimensional Designing and Manufacturing



In this post, I will briefly introduce you to my firm.

First and foremost, who am I?

Well I am a Mechanical engineer trying to start a design/prototyping company based in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. For now I do not exist physically i.e. I do not have an office. I communicate via web based means only.

The Mission

My goal is to provide you with state of the art CAD, CAM and CAE services. These include full variety of machine design parts and assemblies, architecture plans, simulation analysis, fluid dynamics analysis etc.

My Working Mediums

My main working medium is in three dimension, I can also make ISO 129 2D drafts and sketches. Following are the software in which I have expertise.

3D

Dassault SolidWorks 20xx Premium*, Siemens Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor Student Professional 201x

2D/Drafting

Dassault SolidWorks 20xx Premium*, Autodesk AutoCAD Student Professional 20xx, GStarCAD

CAM

MasterCAM x5, CAMWorks 20xx

Design Validation/Simulation:

Autodesk SIM 360; Dassault SolidWorks Simulation Premium 20xx*, SolidWorks Flow Simulation Premium*, SolidWorks Sustainability* and SolidWorks Motion*

Coding

Math-Works MATLAB 201x, Microsoft Visual C++ (related to Mechanical Engineering only)
I can also provide complete support/supply for IGES/STEP formats. STL files also available for additive manufacturing process.

Contact and work demonstration

You can check out my existing designs/contact me for you own custom design orders via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ThreeDimensionalDesign, via GrabCAD at http://grabcad.com/fahad.rafi.butt, and via comments below! awaiting for your response!

Notes

* (CSWP/CSWA Trained)

No comments:

Post a Comment